Simmi BhasinFounder - Women Who Win
Simmi Bhasin, Founder of Women Who Win, is an HR and Admin professional with 23 years of corporate experience across various industries like The Taj Group of Hotels, Standard Chartered Bank, Strata Sports and Marketing Ltd UK., in roles like Public Relations, Customer Care, Marketing, Operations, HR & Administration and Event management.
She was selected for the ISB Hyderabad’s Entrepreneurship Program and is Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Entrepreneurs Alumni. She is a Mentor with the Cherie Blair Foundation.
She launched Women Who Win on Women’s Day 2014 with the simple vision of connecting and empowering women entrepreneurs and providing a launch platform for start-ups.
Awards and Achievements
- 2015: Women Achievers Award by Young Environmentalist Association, MUMBAI
- 2016: Women Achievers Award by B’Youtiful Magazine, PUNE
- 2017: Kaushal Bharat Award, DELHI
- 2018: Women of the Future Award 2018, JAIPUR
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Entrepreneurs Alumni
- Mentor with Cherie Blair Foundation (supporting women entrepreneurs globally)